Weichert, Realtors - Lowe Realty
101 Mildred Street
Columbiana, AL 35051
Buying and Selling Your Home Can Be Scary!! Think about it...Your home will probably be the SINGLE BIGGEST INVESTMENT you ever make. It would be my pleasure to put my experience and expertise to work for you. What all is involved in BUYING a house? Well, there is...
- Buyer Consultation - I find out your preferences in a home, neighborhood, schools, and other amenities that help me search for your perfect home.
- Finding the right Mortgage - We work with mortgage experts who listen to you and make financing recommendations based on your needs.
- Selecting Qualified Service Professionals - You don't just need a REALTOR® and a mortgage lender. You will need movers, a termite inspector, a lender-approved appraiser, a licensed home inspector, a closing agent and title company, home insurance agent, and several other professionals during the sales process...I TAKE CARE OF THAT FOR YOU!
- Viewing Homes - With my access to all properties currently on the market, I will work with you to narrow those properties to a list of your top choices. Then, I will set up appointments with sellers or their agents for us to visit these homes at your convenience.
- Make an Offer - To make an offer to buy a home, there are many laws and requirements that must be followed. As a real estate professional, I am aware of those regulations, and, together, we will write up YOUR offer that expresses your wishes and is compliant with the law.
- Reach an Agreement - If your first offer is not accepted, I use my experience and negotiation skills to secure terms that are most favorable to you, my client.
- Contract of Sale - Once you and the sellers agree to terms, the contract must be executed in various ways. This is where I excel!
- Schedule Required Services - Appraisals, Home Inspections, Wood Infestation Reports, Termite Bonds, Home Warranty Agreements, Hazard Insurance (Flood Insurance, if necessary), Title Insurance and Closing Agent...I will coordinate all of these services for you!
- Review the Settlement Agreement - Before closing, you need to know ALL of the closing costs that you will be expected to pay. That is my job and pleasure, and I make sure that the contract terms are EXACTLY the way you specified in the sales contract.
- Final Walk-Through - Just before closing, we will inspect the home one last time to make sure there are no surprises. I set that up and am with you every step of the way.
- Closing and Settlement - Sitting at the closing table is NOT the time you want anything unexpected to occur. I am sitting there with you, reviewing the costs, terms and conditions of the sale so that you walk away from there with what you want...THE KEYS TO YOUR NEW HOME!